These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the v8enginedesigns.com service and website. By visiting v8enginedesigns.com you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms of Service
By placing an order via our website v8enginedesigns.com, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with v8enginedesigns.com you must be over 18 years of age. V8enginedesigns.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email.When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of international products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. V8enginedesigns.com retains the right to accept or reject this offer before processing the order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us, the prices have been verified, and the order has been processed and dispatched. A second email will be sent confirming these arrangements.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a refund. Prices on the website are included VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total' in checkout.
The website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Fair Purchase Policy
At v8enginedesigns.com, it is not in our business model to sell items in bulk quantities to other retailers . We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders which we suspect are beyond the requirements for an individual or club arrangement. If you have any questions on this matter, or wish to consult us before making a large purchase, please use our contact form.
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. V8enginedesigns.com shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Returns and Refunds page for details.
- V8enginedesigns.comm cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. V8enginedesigns.com cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician.
V8enginedesigns.com offers a very helpful and hassle-free returns policy, after all, we are here to help you!
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- v8enginedesigns.com has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just Contact Us with your order number.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
We provide the following payment methods: Bank wire transfer, iDEAL (Netherlands) and PayPal.
It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a refund if this is not acceptable.
- If a problem in supply should occur, your payment method will be refunded as swiftly as possible. The refund may take a couple of days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider.
- You may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your v8enginedesigns.com order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
v8enginedesigns.com Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Dutch Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are prepared by our team, simply contact us by mail and follow the steps for a refund. If the item has already been despatched then please see our returns policy.
Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your order in writing (except for customised products) seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods. Please see returns policy for guidance on method and costs of return.
You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame. Please notify us through mail. You must return the item to us within 7 days of purchasing the new item. Payment of postage for the return of the item is your responsibility.
Reviews and Comments
We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the v8enginedesigns.com website.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.